Puppy socialisation parties
Open to all vaccinated puppies aged 8 to 20 weeks
Held weekly at our Kenilworth surgery, Feldon’s puppy parties are run by our trained veterinary nurses. The course comprises of four structured classes that involve lots of fun and games and a great opportunity for your puppies to become ready for the big wide world. The four classes include:
- Wheels and Sounds Night – puppies will receive training clicker and treat bag, Sounds for life CD, play with wheeled objects, learn about dealing with different sounds (fireworks, blow dryers, etc...)
- Obstacles Night – puppies will build their confidence with obstacles they have to go on, under or through, learn about microchipping (hyperlink to microhip), with a discount if we microchip your puppy on the night and about fleas/worms.
- Costume Night – puppies will play with everyone in different costumes (hats, masks etc…) to build their confidence with people who may look unusual to them, receive food samples and vouchers, and learn about grooming.
- Health Night – puppies will play on weighing scales and exam tables. They’ll be examined by a vet or nurse and learn about the gentle handling of feet, ears and mouth and receive a FREE dental kit.
During the course you will receive:
- Feldon Socialisation Handbook full of useful hints and tips.
- Checklist of people, places and things to introduce your puppy to.
- Treats for pups/owners at each class.
- A certificate of completion.
- A fun environment for you and your new puppy where they can be introduced to as many social experiences as possible.
- One off discounts on selected items at each class.
So how much does it cost?
Each class is charged at £10 (total 4 classes) and if booked as a whole course then offered at £35!
To enrol or for more information please contact Chris Murphy at the Leamington surgery on 01926 423161 and bring the family along. Space is limited so please phone today.