Diagnostic Imaging and Cardiology Service
Here at Feldon Vets we have invested in state of the art radiography and ultrasound equipment to enable us to diagnose your pet more efficiently and accurately.
Senior Vet Emily Parkes has an advanced qualification in Diagnostic Imaging and leads this service, working closely with Hugh Hawkins who has had an interest in the treatment and management of cardiology cases for a number of years.
- Clear, high quality images
- Faster to produce and process – so your pet is under anaesthesia for less time
- Can email directly to specialists if required
- Enhanced oral care and treatment
- Ability to diagnose conditions that we would be unable to otherwise
- Especially in cats – where roots may be affected, but the crown is not
- Colour Doppler and high frequency probes – allowing clearer imaging and therefore quicker and more accurate diagnosis
- Multiple probes – allowing for the investigation of different organs
- Abdominal scans – to check the liver, spleen and other internal organs
- Also heart scans – to assess murmurs
- Measures blood flow direction and speed – to locate heart murmurs more easily